To: All Postgraduate Halls Residents
As announced by the University that the response level has been elevated to “Emergency”, all Postgraduate Halls (PGH) residents are reminded to follow the instructions by the University, for details please visit Committee of Health Protection and Promotion website: http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/health_promote_protect/chinese/emergency.html.
According to the guidelines by CHPP, measures will be implemented at Postgraduate Halls as below:
1. Cleaning and disinfection will be intensified at communal areas, including lift lobby, pantry and toilets.
2. No visitors are allowed, no guests and visiting relative applications will be accepted.
3. All residents must log in and out at the entrance of each hostel by tapping CU-Link card when entering or exiting the hostel each time.
4. All residents must complete the Health Declaration Form online.
5. All residents who returned to HK must wear a surgical mask and record own body temperature by using Self-medical Surveillance Form for 14 consecutive days upon arrival.
a. the hardcopy of the form is available at counter;
b. body temperature measurement service is available at counter.
If respiratory symptoms developed, please wear a surgical mask and promptly seek medical advice. Besides, please report to the counter by phone at once if you feel sick or have fever. You may wish to call Security Office at 3943 7999 in case counter staff is away, especially during Chinese New Year holiday.
Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact the PG Halls Office at 3943-3000 (Counter at JCPGH 1), 3943-0652 (Counter at JCPGH 3), 3943-5000 (Counter at PGH 4) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
PGH General Office
26 January 2020