In addition to the general requirements of the Graduate School, applicants should have:
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in a non-law subject or a law degree from a non-common law jurisdiction, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a Bachelor’s degree in a non-law subject or a law degree from a non-common law jurisdiction, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B" in undergraduate courses; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
• English Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants must also satisfy the English Language Proficiency Requirement by:
- possessing a Bachelor’s degree obtained by completing a programme of study in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country, or which was taught primarily in the English language; or
- achieving a result of Band 7.5 or better in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), which result was obtained not more than two years prior to the date of applying to join the JD/MBA Programme; or
- achieving a result of 600 (Paper Based Test), or 100 (Internet Based Test) or better in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), which result was obtained not more than two years prior to the date of applying to join the JD/MBA Programme; or
- providing alternative evidence of English proficiency equivalent to one of the preceding measures.
• GMAT or GRE Scores
The validity period for GMAT or GRE score result is 5 years from the test date. For details of the score requirements please refer to the programme website.
Full-time Mode: The programme type is "MBA, Full-time", code is R9H-0W-26.
Part-time Mode: The programme type is "MBA, Part-time", code is R9H-0W-08.
DI code for CUHK MBA is 7430.
• Work Experience
Applicants should have at least 3 years of full-time post-qualifications work experience or recognized professional qualifications.