- For full-time research postgraduate students.
- Annual studentships for 2018-19: HK$199,920 (approx. US$25,630).
- Duration: Normative Study Period.
- No separate application is required for obtaining the studentship.
- The award of the studentship will be made known to students when receiving their admission offers.
- The University offers a number of scholarships, prizes and awards to recognize students' outstanding academic and non-academic performance.
- For more details, please visit the website of the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
- Tuition Waiver Scheme for Local Research Postgraduate (RPg) Students
- Starting from the 2018-19 academic year, the Government will grant a tuition waiver to all current and newly admitted local full-time RPg students enrolled in UGC-funded RPg programmes for their entire normative study period.
- No separate application is required.
- Local full-time RPg students who are admitted to the University without Postgraduate Studentships (PGS) are not eligible for this Scheme.
- For more details, please visit the website of University Grants Committee (UGC).
- Research Postgraduate Student Grant for Overseas Academic Activities
- for full-time research students within their normative study period.
- Tertiary Student Finance Scheme – Publicly-funded Programmes (TSFS) administrated by the
Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA) of the Hong Kong Government.
- for full-time local students taking up exclusively UGC-funded or publicly-funded programmes.
- Other exchange scholarships, university bursaries and loans are available. Please visit the website of the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid for details.
Application Fees: HK$300 per programme (except Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Finance, MBA in Finance).
Research Postgraduate Programmes
HK$42,100 per annum
For local full-time RPg students, please refer to the Tuition Waiver Scheme for Local Research Postgraduate (RPg) Students for details.
Taught Postgraduate Programmes
Please refer to the individual programme pages for details.
Note: All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.