- For full-time research postgraduate students.
- Monthly studentship for 2017-18: HK$16,270 (～US$2,080).
- Duration: Normative Study Period.
- No separate application is required for obtaining the studentship.
- The award of the studentship will be made known to students when receiving their admissions offers.
- The University offers a number of scholarships, prizes and awards to recognize students' outstanding academic and non-academic performance.
- For more details, please visit the website of the Office of Academic and Financial Assistance.
Research Postgraduate Student Grant for Overseas Academic Activities.- for full-time research students within their normative study period.
Tertiary Student Finance Scheme – Publicity-Funded Programmes (TSFS) administrated by the- for full-time local students taking up exclusively UGC-funded or publicly-funded programmes.
Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA) of the Hong Kong Government.
- Other exchange scholarships, university bursaries and loans are available. Please visit the website of the Office of Academic Financial Assistance for details.
Application Fees: HK$300 per programme (except Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Finance, MBA in Finance).
Research Postgraduate Programmes
HK$42,100 per annum
Taught Postgraduate Programmes
Please refer to the individual programme pages for details.
Note: All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.