The information collected in the application and registration stages will be used for the following purposes:
- As a basis for selection of applicants for admission to postgraduate programmes offered by the University and related purposes;
- For verifying information regarding the applicant’s public examination results and academic record;
- For identifying records of previous studies;
- For the applicant’s student record upon registration for a programme, which will be used for all purposes relating to his/her studies in accordance with the procedures of the University;
- For identifying multiple enrolments at this University or at any other tertiary institution upon registration for a programme.
- For transfer to other units within the University to facilitate communication regarding admission verifications, operations and planning; and
- For statistical and research purposes, personal identifiers will be removed.
The contents of this website is subject to change without notice. The University accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information contained in this website.