How to Apply?
Explore CUHK Postgraduate Study Options
Prepare for your Application
Submit an Online Application1
Check your Application Status3
- The following programmes have different websites for application submission:
- Faculty of Business Administration: all taught postgraduate programmes.
- Faculty of Education: Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Primary), Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Early Childhood Education).
- Applications for taught postgraduate programmes offered by the Faculty of Education and the Postgraduate Certificate in Laws programme offered by the Faculty of Law are subject to a different timeline. Please visit individual programme pages for more information.
- No admission notification will be sent to applicants. Applicants will be informed by email to log in to the Online Application System for Postgraduate Programmes to check their application status should there be any update.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The information collected from the application form will be used for the following purposes:
- As a basis for selection of applicants for admission to 2019-20 postgraduate programmes offered by the University and related purposes;
- For verifying information about the applicant’s public examination results and academic records;
- For identifying records of previous studies as a student in the University or other institutions;
- As part of the applicant’s student record upon registration for a programme, which will be used for all purposes relating to his/her studies in accordance with the procedures of the University;
- For identifying multiple enrolments at this University or at any other tertiary institution upon registration for a programme;
- To facilitate admission verification communication, operations and planning of different units within the University; and
- For statistical and research purposes subject to removal of personal identifiers.