Non-local students are required to provide copies of entry permits, landing slips, and HKID Card (for full-time non-local students only) to the Graduate School after arriving in Hong Kong.
All non-local students should observe the latest news and comply with the quarantine measures of the HKSAR Government. In order not to delay your studies, students are expected to plan ahead and complete the compulsory quarantine before commencing their studies at the University.
Submit your entry permit and landing slip
Apply for Hong Kong Identity (HKID) Card (for full-time non-local students)
Special Arrangements for Specific TPg programmes:
- For TPg programmes of the following programmes, please send the entry permit, landing slip and HKID Card directly to the Faculty/Division office concerned.
MSc in Finance
Master in Architecture
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- For TPg programmes of the Faculty of Education, please send the entry permit, landing slip and HKID Card to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following format:
Subject: Entry Permit and Landing Slip/HKID Card
- Application number
- Study Programme
- Scanned copies of your entry permit and landing slip/HKID Card
- Identity document or travel document (e.g. Entry Permit, Passport) The document should be identical to the document stated in your application for verification purpose. The name stated therein must also be identical with that on the academic credentials. Any changes must be notarized (Sample);
- “Landing slip” (Sample) issued by the Immigration Department when entering Hong Kong;
- Hong Kong Identity Card/Acknowledgement of Application for a Hong Kong Identity Card (Sample).